Williams-Sonoma Silicone Tipped Tongs
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Giving you a firm, one-handed grasp on foods when you're panfrying, sautéing and grilling, our professional-quality tongs have heat-resistant silicone-coated tips. The ergonomically engineered stainless-steel handles ensure excellent balance and control—and make the tongs exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- All-purpose tongs grasp foods securely, without causing punctures that would allow flavorful juices to escape.
- Stainless-steel tips are coated with durable silicone that’s heat resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- Using just one hand, you can lock the tongs closed for compact storage.
- Automatic lock opens tongs when they’re pointed down and given a squeeze, and closes and locks when tongs are pointed up.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.