Williams-Sonoma Silicone Spoonula with Classic Wood Handle
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature spoonula has a paintbrush-inspired handle designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The head is made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colors.
- The spoonula excels at scooping, mixing, folding as well as stovetop cooking.
- Silicone head won't chip or crack and is heat-resistant to 600ºF.
- Close-grained beechwood handle is extra-strong.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
Next Day Delivery