Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Silicone Spatula with Stainless-Steel Handle
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature spatula has a paintbrush-inspired handle designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The head is made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colors.
- Excels for mixing, blending and folding as well as stovetop cooking.
- Silicone head won't chip or crack and is heat resistant to 600ºF.
- Stainless-steel handles are durable, heat and flame resistant and hygienic.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 600°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.