Williams-Sonoma Silicone Mini Spatula & Spoonula with Stainless-Steel Handle
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature mini spatula and spoonula feature paintbrush-inspired handles designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The heads are made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colors.
- Set includes mini spatula and mini spoonula.
- Slim, compact heads are ideal for scraping and scooping food from every nook and cranny of blending containers, baking tools, small jars and more.
- Silicone won't chip or crack and is heat resistant to 600ºF.
- Stainless-steel handles are durable, heat and flame resistant and hygienic.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for many different tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 600°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.