Williams-Sonoma Silicone Mini Spatula & Spoonula with Classic Wood Handle
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature mini spatula and spoonula feature paintbrush-inspired handles designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The heads are made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colors.
- Set includes mini spatula and mini spoonula.
- Slim, compact heads are ideal for scraping and scooping food from every nook and cranny of blending containers, baking tools, small jars and more.
- Silicone is hygienic, heat-resistant to 600°F and won't chip or crack.
- Close-grained beechwood handles are extra-strong.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone head is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash beechwood handle.
Next Day Delivery