Williams Sonoma Silicone French Whisk
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for mixing batters and beating egg whites, our professional-quality French whisk has a long, narrow head with silicone-coated wires to provide optimal efficiency and versatility. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the whisk exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- All-purpose whisk is useful for beating eggs, emulsifying dressings, deglazing pans and smoothing batters.
- Stiainless-steel wires are coated with durable silicone that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Available in 5" and 7" sizes.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery