Williams-Sonoma Silicone French Whisk
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for mixing batters and beating egg whites, our professional-quality French whisk has a long, narrow head with silicone-coated wires to provide optimal efficiency and versatility. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the whisk exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- All-purpose whisk is useful for beating eggs, emulsifying dressings, deglazing pans and smoothing batters.
- Stiainless-steel wires are coated with durable silicone that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Available in 5" and 7" sizes.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.