Williams Sonoma Silicone French Whisk
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for mixing batters and beating egg whites, our professional-quality French whisk has a long, narrow head with silicone-coated wires to provide optimal efficiency and versatility. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the whisk exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- All-purpose whisk is useful for beating eggs, emulsifying dressings, deglazing pans and smoothing batters.
- Stiainless-steel wires are coated with durable silicone that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Available in 5" and 7" sizes.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Smaller than I thought... But it works. I now have the 7" on order as the 5" is very small but works well where a smaller whisk is needed. I also have the flat whisk which is great. If you need non stick cooking utensils which I do, you can't beat the WS tools.Date published: 2015-04-03Rated 5 out of 5 by PatriciaVarnum from Great coated whisk Look forward to making gravy and using this whisk. This seems to be sturdy and coated to save my pan.Date published: 2015-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by KayLeo from If you use nonstick cookware, you need this! I absolutely love all of the new Williams-Sonoma cooking tools with the ergonomic handles! They feel great in your hand and they just look lovely. I love this particular whisk because the French Whisk is so versatile. It can be used to mix, beat, emulsify, deglaze, and on and on and on! Since this is made of silicone, I can use it on my nonstick cookware without fear of damaging the nonstick coating. It is great how there are two sizes for different sized jobs! I own both of them!Date published: 2014-06-04