Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for making a roux and blending sauces or gravies, our professional-quality whisk has a flat, silicone-coated head that presses out lumps as you stir. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the whisk exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- The stainless-steel wires are coated with durable silicone that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Flat, flexible head is ideal for stirring pan sauces and gravies, efficiently pressing out lumps.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.