Williams-Sonoma Silicone Flat Whisk
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for making a roux and blending sauces or gravies, our professional-quality whisk has a flat, silicone-coated head that presses out lumps as you stir. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the whisk exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- The stainless-steel wires are coated with durable silicone that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Flat, flexible head is ideal for stirring pan sauces and gravies, efficiently pressing out lumps.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery