Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Silicone Flat Whisk
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for making a roux and blending sauces or gravies, our professional-quality whisk has a flat, silicone-coated head that presses out lumps as you stir. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the whisk exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- The stainless-steel wires are coated with durable silicone that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Flat, flexible head is ideal for stirring pan sauces and gravies, efficiently pressing out lumps.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Total length - 11 1/4"
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.