Williams-Sonoma Scone Mix
Our handcrafted mixes makes it easy to bake classic cream scones with crisp, golden crusts and soft, fluffy interiors. To ensure tender texture, we use America’s finest organic pastry flour from family farms, then custom milled by a company dating back to 1856. Prep is simple:Just stir in heavy cream, knead the dough lightly, shape it into a round and cut into wedges. For the perfect finishing touch, sprinkle the included demerara sugar on the scones before baking. Serve your homemade treats with a dollop of jam, lemon curd or the traditional clotted cream.
Brown Sugar Chocolate Chunk: Enriched with dark brown sugar and chunks of Callebaut semisweet chocolate.
Meyer Lemon Poppyseed: Enhanced with tangy Meyer lemon and the delicate crunch ofpoppy seeds.Easy to make: just add heavy cream.
- 9.4 oz. (makes 8 scones).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in USA.
Brown Sugar Chocolate Chunk
- Scone mix packet: organic cake flour, brown granulated sugar, chocolate chunks (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanilla extract), non-aluminum baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, bicarbonate soda, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), molasses powder, Madagascar bourbon vanilla flavor, sea salt.
- Demerara sugar packet: demerara sugar.
Meyer Lemon Poppyseed
- Scone mix packet: organic cake flour, granulated sugar, non-aluminum baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, bicarbonate soda, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), poppy seeds, natural Meyer lemon flavor, sea salt.
- Demerara sugar packet: demerara sugar. contains wheat/gluten.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, milk.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed