Williams-Sonoma Salted Caramel Trio
These sophisticated sweets combine soft, buttery caramel in three different flavors with the delicate crunch of fine sea salt. They’re handcrafted at a California family confectionery, where artisans begin by stirring sugar, fresh local butter, and cream in copper kettles. We’ve chosen a different hand-harvested sea salt to finish each kind of caramel—a special pairing designed to highlight the unique tastes and colors.
- 18 caramels (7.2 oz. total) include six of each flavor: Citrus Vanilla with Bolivian Pink Sea Salt; Guittard Dark Chocolate with French Grey Sea Salt; and Tahitian Vanilla with Hawaiian Red Alae Sea Salt.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Citrus citrus vanilla caramel with bolivian pink sea salt: corn syrup, cream, sugar, butter, salt, lemon extract (alcohol, natural oil of lemon, water), vanilla extract (water, alcohol, sugar, vanilla bean extractives). guittard dark-chocolate
- Caramel with french grey sea salt: corn syrup, cream, sugar, butter, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, milk fat [butter], soya lecithin, pure vanilla), salt, dutch processed cocoa with alkali, chocolate extract (water, alcohol, cocoa extract).
- Tahitian vanilla caramel with hawaiian red alaea sea salt: corn syrup, cream, sugar, butter, salt, vanilla extract (water, alcohol, sugar, vanilla bean extractives).