Williams Sonoma Rustic Spanish Cookbook
The heart and soul of Spanish cooking is the simple, unassuming, and satisfying food of the Spanish countryside – where farm-fresh ingredients are combined into comforting dishes perfected over generations. Recipes draw from every region of Spain, from countryside favorites such as the brilliantly simple potato omelet known as tortilla española and rich chicken braises and oxtail stews to the wealth of seafood dishes prevalent along the rocky coastline and the sophisticated snacks and starters of Catalunya and Andalucía.
- More than 100 recipes reveal the immense breadth of the rustic Spanish culinary tradition.
- Author Paul Richardson's simple, unfussy recipes reflect the way Spaniards cook at home, bringing their own vibrant and distinctive style, seasonings, and techniques to fresh Mediterranean ingredients.
- Chapters include Starters; Soups & Salads; Eggs; Pasta, Rice & More; Seafood, Poultry & Meat; Sides; and Sweets plus special sections for basic recipes and drinks.
- Classic recipe range from patatas bravas, gazpacho and paella to sprightly citrus salad with avocado and red onions; oven-roasted wild mushrooms with picada topping; and white fish and clams cloaked in salsa verde.
- Cook's notes and a glossary help you navigate any unfamiliar ingredients, plus expert wine notes aid you in selecting the perfect pairing.
- Hardcover, 192 pages.
Next Day Delivery