Williams-Sonoma Pre-Marinated Tri-Tip, Chile Lime Rub
- Online Only
Grilling up perfectly seasoned meat has never been easier, thanks to our marinated tri-tips. This triangular-shaped cut, part of the bottom loin, has been a California favorite since the '50s due to its tender texture and easy preparation. We’ve seasoned the meat with our top-rated Williams-Sonoma Chile-Lime rub, adding a bright spark of citrus flavor and tongue-tingling heat. Simply grill to medium-rare; enjoy the tri-tip sliced or cut into smaller strips for tacos.
- Two vacuum-sealed tri-tips.
- 2 to 2 lb. 8 oz. each; approx. 4 1/4 lb. total (serves 8–12).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tri-tips are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. The meat will keep refrigerated, unopened, up to 30 days or store in the freezer for up to 12 months. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight before preparation. Once completely thawed, we do not recommend refreezing.
- Heat grill to medium-high for indirect grilling. Remove tri-tip from packaging. Over direct heat, sear tri-tip, about 5 minutes per side. Move the tri-tip over indirect heat, close the lid and cook until a thermometer, inserted into the thickest part of the steak, reaches 125ºF (about 20 minutes). The internal temperature of the grill should be between 375ºF and 400ºF. Transfer tri-tip to a carving board, tent loosely with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Carve across the grain into thin slices. Serve immediately.
- Beef, sea salt, chili pepper, lime-juice powder (corn syrup solids, natural flavors [lime juice solids, natural flavors]), garlic, onion, paprika, sugar, cumin, cilantro, black pepper, coriander, silicon dioxide (to prevent caking), red pepper, chipotle pepper.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, eggs, milk, soy.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.