Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Sauce
Considered the birthplace of pizza, Naples is famous for its pizzaioli (pizza makers) – artisans so revered for their skills that they were once awarded honorable titles by the monarchy. Made using only the finest, freshest ingredients, our authentic pizza sauce brings the tradition to your table. Artisan pizzerias rely on slow-simmered sauces like these as flavor foundations for their signature pizzas.
San Marzano is our chunky tomato sauce showcasing the natural sweetness of vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes imported from Italy, seasoned with fresh garlic and basil.
Artichoke & Garlic is a creamy, herb-seasoned sauce that combines California-grown artichokes and garlic with premium extra-virgin olive oil from Spain.
- San Marzano Tomato, 1 lb.; Artichoke & Garlic, 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Each jar makes three 12" pizzas.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- San Marzano Tomato Pizza Sauce: Whole tomatoes, tomato puree (tomato paste, water), extra-virgin olive oil, water, garlic, sea salt, basil, black pepper.
- Artichoke & Garlic Pizza Sauce: artichoke (artichoke hearts, water, salt, citric acid), water, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, marjoram.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.