Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Pan
Bake fresh homemade pizza with all your favorite toppings on our professional-quality pan, which promotes even, thorough baking and a crisp, golden crust. The nonstick finish releases the pie easily and cleans up in a snap.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch® ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Bakes a 12" diam. pizza.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.