Williams-Sonoma Panini Spreads
Jazz up your favorite foods with our collection of creative condiments. We call them panini spreads because they're the perfect additions to crisp, golden panini, Italian-style grilled sandwiches. The truth is, they're great for adding distinctive flavors to just about everything—including burgers, grilled meats, artisan cheeses, baked potatoes, pizza, bruschetta and lots more!
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan Spread: Big chunks of sweet, earthy artichokes with nutty Parmesan cheese and a hint of lemon. 7 oz.
- Cranberry Fig Chutney: Tangy-sweet cranberries and Black Mission figs with warm spices and a hint of citrus. 8.8 oz.
- Savory Red Onion Jam: Savory-sweet red onions and aromatic wine vinegars with a pinch of thyme. 8.1 oz.
- Meyer Lemon Horseradish: Tangy Meyer lemon and spicy horseradish with a touch of Dijon mustard. 7.9 oz.
- 7 oz.–8.8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan Spread: Artichokes, extra-virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese culture, enzymes, salt), roasted almonds, roasted garlic, basil, parsley, sea salt, lemon juice concentrate, lemon peel, sugar, chili pepper, citric acid, lemon oil.
- Cranberry Fig Chutney: Cranberries (whole & dried), water, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, dried figs, red onions, orange concentrate, mustard seeds, extra-virgin olive oil, ginger puree, orange peel, sugar, kosher salt, black pepper, nutmeg, allspice, citric acid, orange oil.
- Savory Red Onion Jam: Red onions, sugar, red wine vinegar, sherry wine vinegar, water, sea salt, thyme, black pepper.
- Meyer Lemon Horseradish: Cannellini beans, organic horseradish (organic horseradish roots, organic grain vinegar, water, salt, organic soybean oil, natural horseradish flavoring), water, lemon juice concentrate, dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, white wine, citric acid, turmeric, spices), Meyer lemon juice, sugar, lemon peel, sea salt, rice starch, turmeric, lemon oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Artichoke Parmesan Pesto
Meyer Lemon Horseradish
Savory Onion Jam