Williams-Sonoma Oven Thermometer
An oven’s set temperature isn’t always equal to its actual temperature. For accurate temperature readings at a glance, place this commercial-quality thermometer next to food in the oven—or clip it to an oven rack or roasting pan. The thermometer's dial displays large numerals in 5°F (2°C) increments. Use it for everyday baking, to calibrate a new oven or to replace an oven’s old-fashioned mercury thermometer.
- Measures temperatures from 140°F to 610°F (60°C to 320°C).
- Large numerals facilitate quick temperature reading.
- Use alone or with the handy built-in clip.
- Crafted of easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel.
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave in oven during self-cleaning cycle.
- For best results, place the thermometer next to the food to ensure proper baking/roasting temperatures.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.