Williams-Sonoma Oven Thermometer
An oven’s set temperature isn’t always equal to its actual temperature. For accurate temperature readings at a glance, place this commercial-quality thermometer next to food in the oven—or clip it to an oven rack or roasting pan. The thermometer's dial displays large numerals in 5°F (2°C) increments. Use it for everyday baking, to calibrate a new oven or to replace an oven’s old-fashioned mercury thermometer.
- Measures temperatures from 140°F to 610°F (60°C to 320°C).
- Large numerals facilitate quick temperature reading.
- Use alone or with the handy built-in clip.
- Crafted of easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel.
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave in oven during self-cleaning cycle.
- For best results, place the thermometer next to the food to ensure proper baking/roasting temperatures.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.