Williams-Sonoma Oven Thermometer
An oven’s set temperature isn’t always equal to its actual temperature. For accurate temperature readings at a glance, place this commercial-quality thermometer next to food in the oven—or clip it to an oven rack or roasting pan. The thermometer's dial displays large numerals in 5°F (2°C) increments. Use it for everyday baking, to calibrate a new oven or to replace an oven’s old-fashioned mercury thermometer.
- Measures temperatures from 140°F to 610°F (60°C to 320°C).
- Large numerals facilitate quick temperature reading.
- Use alone or with the handy built-in clip.
- Crafted of easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel.
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave in oven during self-cleaning cycle.
- For best results, place the thermometer next to the food to ensure proper baking/roasting temperatures.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.