Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created a line of high-quality, hard-working and affordable stainless-steel cookware to use every single day. This lightweight nonstick fry pan features three bonded metal layers—an aluminum core clad on each side in stainless steel—to achieve the ideal balance of professional-level performance, classic style and modern-day practicality. Use it for everything from frying up bacon and eggs for breakfast to searing chicken breasts for dinner.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Aluminum core ensures impeccable heat conduction—no hot spots.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior is durable and easy to clean.
- Ultradurable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Low, flared sides facilitate flipping and turning foods as they cook.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel handle is designed for optimal comfort and control.
- 8" diam.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.