Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Covered Sauté Pan
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created a line of high-quality, hard-working and affordable stainless-steel cookware to use every single day. This lightweight sauté pan with lid features three bonded metal layers—an aluminum core clad on each side in stainless steel—to achieve the ideal balance of professional-level performance, classic style and modern-day practicality. Use it for everything from sautéing, searing and browning to braising and pan roasting.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Aluminum core ensures impeccable heat conduction—no hot spots.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior is durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interior promotes efficient searing and caramelization.
- The broad, flat cooking surface promotes efficient searing and browning.
- Medium-high sides contain liquids and reduce spattering.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel handle is designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 3-qt. cap.; 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 4 lb. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.