Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Covered Saucepan
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created our line of high-quality, hard-working and affordable stainless-steel cookware to use every single day. This lightweight saucepan features three bonded metal layers— an aluminum core clad on each side in stainless steel—to achieve the ideal balance of professional-level performance, classic style and modern-day practicality. Use the versatile pan for everything from simmering sauces and gravies to cooking hot cereals and whole grains.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Aluminum core ensures impeccable heat conduction—no hot spots.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior is durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Medium-high sides and narrow shape hold heat well and minimize evaporation.
- Stainless-steel handle is designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.; 5 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 2 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.