One of the most important rules for everyday food prep: use the right knife for the job. Performing the duties of both a chef’s knife and a cleaver, our durable Asian-style knife assists you in an impressive range of everyday kitchen tasks, from fine chopping and mincing to slicing and dicing. Its wide blade cuts cleanly and precisely, making fast work of everything from mincing and dicing vegetables to slicing meat.
- Part of our Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Razor-sharp blade is hot-drop forged from a solid piece of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel, chosen for its combination of strength, hardness and resistance to stains and corrosion.
- To ensure precision cutting, each blade is taper ground and hand honed by expert craftsmen.
- We’ve designed the blade to maintain a keen edge that’s easily re-sharpened.
- Blade has a partial tang embedded deep into handle for added strength and balance.
- Ergonomic handle molded from a state-of-the-art synthetic rests comfortably and securely in your hand for safe, efficient cutting without fatigue.
- Made in Solingen, Germany, by a company famous for fine cutlery for over 170 years.