Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created our line of high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. This fry pan combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher-safe cleaning. For healthy, low-fat cooking and easy care, the pan has a nonstick interior. Use it for everything from frying up bacon and eggs for breakfast to searing chicken breasts for dinner.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently across the cooking surface —no hot spots.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Low, flared sides facilitate flipping and turning foods as they cook.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel handle is designed for optimal comfort and control.
- 8" diam.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Next Day Delivery