Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Nonstick Double-Burner Grill
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. The lightweight grill pan combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. For healthy, low-fat cooking, the durable nonstick surface has high ridges that channel fat away. Use it to grill everything from juicy steaks, chops and burgers to tender fish, chicken and vegetables.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Generously sized grill pan spans two burners on the stovetop, so it's perfect when you're cooking for a crowd.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently across the cooking surface —with no hot spots.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free—and stands up to the use of metal utensils without scratching.
- High ridges sear foods with attractive grill marks, while allowing excess fat to drip away.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 1" high.
- 3 lb. 8oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow grill pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery