Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Nonstick Double-Burner Grill
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. The lightweight grill pan combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. For healthy, low-fat cooking, the durable nonstick surface has high ridges that channel fat away. Use it to grill everything from juicy steaks, chops and burgers to tender fish, chicken and vegetables.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Generously sized grill pan spans two burners on the stovetop, so it's perfect when you're cooking for a crowd.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently across the cooking surface —with no hot spots.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free—and stands up to the use of metal utensils with no scratches.
- High ridges sear foods with attractive grill marks, while allowing excess fat to drip away.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 1" high.
- 3 lb. 8oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow grill pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FoisGras from Terrific Grill! I recently grilled several pieces of salmon fillets and the results were outstanding. I did not oil the grill before placing the fillets on, and there was only a very small amount of sticking. Also, the grill fits perfectly across two burners, and cleanup was a snap...just some hot soapy water!Date published: 2016-06-21