Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Butter Warmer
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created our line of high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. This nonstick butter warmer combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher-safe cleaning. Use it to prepare and serve melted butter, warm syrup, boil a few eggs or heat small batches of soup and sauces.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently—no hot spots.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Medium-high sides and narrow shape hold heat well and minimize evaporation.
- Dual spouts facilitate pouring melted butter and other liquids.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel handle is designed for optimal comfort and control.
- 1/2-qt. cap.; 4" diam.; 3 1/4" high.
- 14 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.