Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Butter Warmer
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created our line of high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. This nonstick butter warmer combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher-safe cleaning. Use it to prepare and serve melted butter, warm syrup, boil a few eggs or heat small batches of soup and sauces.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently—no hot spots.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Medium-high sides and narrow shape hold heat well and minimize evaporation.
- Dual spouts facilitate pouring melted butter and other liquids.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel handle is designed for optimal comfort and control.
- 1/2-qt. cap.; 4" diam.; 3 1/4" high.
- 14 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.