Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we designed our signature collection of high-quality and hard-working enameled cast-iron cookware for top performance in today's home kitchens. This classic, ultra-versatile round oven conducts and retains heat with state-of-the-art efficiency. Use it for everything from braising chicken or pot roast to slow-simmering hearty soups, stews or chili.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Cast iron absorbs heat gently, and retains it beautifully.
- Heat-retaining cooking surface ideal for high-heat searing and browning and efficient simmering and braising.
- Durable porcelain-enamel coating is nonreactive, easy to clean and requires no seasoning.
- Classic colors and simple, clean design are perfect for kitchen-to-dining-table presentation.
- The tight-fitting lid helps circulate heat and moisture to ensure fork-tender results.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4 Qt.: 8" diam., 6 1/2" high overall; 2 3/4-qt. cap.; 8 lb. 6 oz.
- 4 3/4 Qt.: 9 3/4" diam., 7" high overall; 4 3/4-qt. cap.; 11 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery