Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Cast-Iron Fry Pan
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we designed our signature collection of high-quality and hard-working enameled cast-iron cookware for top performance in today's home kitchens. This durable, ultra-versatile fry pan conducts and retains heat with state-of-the-art efficiency. Use it for all your favorite foods—from browning bacon and scrambling eggs to grilling sandwiches and frying up burgers.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Cast iron absorbs heat gently and retains it beautifully.
- Heat-retaining cooking surface ideal for high-heat searing and frying.
- Durable porcelain-enamel coating is nonreactive, easy to clean and requires no seasoning.
- Shallow, flared sides facilitate flipping and turning while helping to contain spatters.
- Long wooden handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Stainless-steel loop at the end of the handle makes it simple to hang the pan for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 5 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Turkey.
- 9 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Wooden handle not oven safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.