Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Beechwood Slotted Spatula
- Free Fast Shipping
Life in the kitchen is easier when you use the right tool for the task. Perfect for turning, lifting and transferring foods when you're cooking or baking, our sturdy wooden spatula has a perforated blade that allows liquids to drain through.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Made of solid beechwood for lightweight durability.
- Safe for use with nonstick and other delicate finishes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by Acts7Seven from Great Product, Odd color variation. Have enjoyed cooking with this. Its a wood slotted spatula so there is little which could mess it up. I only gave it 4 stars as it was the "odd man out" in terms of color. This appears to look closer to a walnut than beechwood. One other note, The slotted portion is longer than it looks in the photo. The product photo makes it appear as if its a standard spatula size (more square) whereas the actual slotted portion is elongated.Date published: 2017-02-10