Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Beechwood Fat Spoon
Life in the kitchen is easier when you use the right tool for the task. Great for cooking and baking, our sturdy wooden spoon has a robust design that provides the extra heft you need when you're mixing stiff doughs or the ingredients for a hearty meatloaf.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Made of solid beechwood for lightweight durability.
- Safe for use with nonstick and other delicate finishes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by Acts7Seven from Great Product, Odd Description I would not call this a "Fat Spoon". A more accurate description would be "we shrunk the height of the spoon portion so that it was wider than it is tall, and therefore it is a fat spoon. However, I have no complaints about cooking with it. It does its job. Great price. You won't be disappointed.Date published: 2017-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Nana4664 from Grat spoon Makes me feel like a truly get cook to use these open stock utensils and spoons.Date published: 2015-08-29