One of the most important rules for everyday food prep: use the right knife for the job. To create a durable cutlery set that equips cooks for essential daily tasks, we hand-selected four of the most frequently used knives in the kitchen—as well as versatile shears and a sharpening steel. For convenient storage and display, the set also includes a solid beechwood cutlery block.
- Part of our Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Razor-sharp blade is hot-drop forged from a solid piece of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel, chosen for its combination of strength, hardness and resistance to stains and corrosion.
- To ensure precision cutting, each blade is taper ground and hand honed by expert craftsmen.
- We’ve designed the blades to maintain keen edges that are easy to re-sharpen.
- Blade has a partial tang embedded deep into handle for added strength and balance.
- Ergonomic handle molded from a state-of-the-art synthetic rests comfortably and securely in your hand for safe, efficient cutting without fatigue.
- Made in Solingen, Germany, by a company famous for fine cutlery for over 170 years.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 6" chef’s knife
- 8" bread knife
- 9" sharpening steel
- 8" kitchen shears
- 6-slot beechwood storage block