Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen 7-Piece Knife Block Set
One of the most important rules for everyday food prep: use the right knife for the job. To create a durable cutlery set that equips cooks for essential daily tasks, we hand-selected four of the most frequently used knives in the kitchen—as well as versatile shears and a sharpening steel. For convenient storage and display, the set also includes a solid beechwood cutlery block.
- Part of our Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Razor-sharp blade is hot-drop forged from a solid piece of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel, chosen for its combination of strength, hardness and resistance to stains and corrosion.
- To ensure precision cutting, each blade is taper ground and hand honed by expert craftsmen.
- We’ve designed the blades to maintain keen edges that are easy to re-sharpen.
- Blade has a partial tang embedded deep into handle for added strength and balance.
- Ergonomic handle molded from a state-of-the-art synthetic rests comfortably and securely in your hand for safe, efficient cutting without fatigue.
- Made in Solingen, Germany, by a company famous for fine cutlery for over 170 years.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 6" chef’s knife
- 8" bread knife
- 9" sharpening steel
- 8" kitchen shears
- 6-slot beechwood storage block
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4.1/4"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- 9" sharpening steel: 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- 8" kitchen shears: 8" long.
- 7-slot beechwood storage block: 9 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 7 3/4" high
- Cutlery is made in Germany; storage block is made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.