One of the most important rules for everyday food prep: use the right knife for the job. These durable knives are just what you need when juicy steaks and chops are on the menu. Their razor-sharp blades slice effortlessly through even the thickest cuts of meat. Because they have finely hand-honed edges, the precision blades glide through the meat smoothly, keeping flavorful juices inside.
- Part of our Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Razor-sharp blade is hot-drop forged from a solid piece of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel, chosen for its combination of strength, hardness and resistance to stains and corrosion.
- To ensure precision cutting, each blade is taper ground and hand honed by expert craftsmen.
- We’ve designed the blades to maintain keen edges that are easy to re-sharpen.
- Blade has a partial tang embedded deep into handle for added strength and balance.
- Ergonomic handle molded from a state-of-the-art synthetic rests comfortably and securely in your hand for safe, efficient cutting without fatigue.
- Made in Solingen, Germany, by a company famous for fine cutlery for over 170 years.
- Set of four.