Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
One of the most important rules for everyday food prep: use the right knife for the job. These durable knives are just what you need when juicy steaks and chops are on the menu. Their razor-sharp blades slice effortlessly through even the thickest cuts of meat. Because they have finely hand-honed edges, the precision blades glide through the meat smoothly, keeping flavorful juices inside.
- Part of our Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Razor-sharp blade is hot-drop forged from a solid piece of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel, chosen for its combination of strength, hardness and resistance to stains and corrosion.
- To ensure precision cutting, each blade is taper ground and hand honed by expert craftsmen.
- We’ve designed the blades to maintain keen edges that are easy to re-sharpen.
- Blade has a partial tang embedded deep into handle for added strength and balance.
- Ergonomic handle molded from a state-of-the-art synthetic rests comfortably and securely in your hand for safe, efficient cutting without fatigue.
- Made in Solingen, Germany, by a company famous for fine cutlery for over 170 years.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.