Williams-Sonoma Nonstick Sauté Spoon
- Free Shipping
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. An all-around cook's essential for scooping, stirring, basting and scraping, this shallow spoon has a blunt-tipped nylon head that makes it especially useful for moving ingredients around a sauté pan. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spoon exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Great for stirring or tossing foods during cooking, the spoon’s flat-tipped bowl is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery