Williams-Sonoma Nonstick Sauté Spoon
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. An all-around cook's essential for scooping, stirring, basting and scraping, this shallow spoon has a blunt-tipped nylon head that makes it especially useful for moving ingredients around a sauté pan. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spoon exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Great for stirring or tossing foods during cooking, the spoon’s flat-tipped bowl is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- 13 1/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.