Williams-Sonoma Nonstick Pasta Fork
- Free Shipping
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for stirring, transferring and serving pastas, this fork has a heat-resistant nylon head with one long slot instead of the customary holes—a unique design that drains water more quickly. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Just what you need to get a good grip on cooked pasta, the head of this fork is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Gently rounded tines hold on to strands of cooked pasta without tearing them.
- A long center slot allows boiling water or other liquids to drain back into the pot.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.