Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Loaf Pan
Mini Loaf PanExclusive
Miniature breads and pound cakes are just right for tucking into gift baskets or serving with meals. Our professional-quality pan bakes eight petite loaves, and the nonstick coating releases the tender breads with ease.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch® ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recipe included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 15 3/4” x 11”.
- Made in USA.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting loaves in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.