Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming –madeleines with this classic pan. The nonstick steel ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and release easily every time.
- Sixteen-well mold turns out shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.