Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Madeleine Plaque Pan
Madeleine Plaque PanExclusive
Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming –madeleines with this classic pan. The nonstick steel ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and release easily every time.
- Twelve-well mold turns out shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.