Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Large Muffin Pan, 6-Well
When a standard cupcake doesn’t quite satisfy, whip up a batch of muffins the size of Texas—big enough to tame any sweet tooth. Our professional-quality pan bakes six generously sized muffins or cupcakes to perfection, and the nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Six-well pan turns out oversized muffins or cupcakes.
- The Goldtouch® ceramic-reinforced coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recipe included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4” x11”.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.