Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Large Muffin Pan, 6-Well
When a standard cupcake doesn't quite satisfy, whip up a batch of muffins the size of Texas – big enough to tame any sweet tooth. Our professional-quality pan bakes six generously sized muffins or cupcakes to perfection, and the nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Six-well pan turns out oversized muffins or cupcakes.
- The Goldtouch ceramic-reinforced coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 15 3/4".
- Made in USA.
- 11" x 15 3/4".
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbSchaef from Love these muffin pans! So glad I bought these! Easy to take muffins out and washing them is a breeze. Always wanted this size...glad I bought these!Date published: 2016-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Bosan from Best Baking Pan For measurement, the wells in this pan will hold 1 full cup of water. Ok, now on to the pan - it is the best bakeware I've ever used. I have the black non-stick, silicone, stoneware and nothing bakes like Goldtouch. The pan browns beautifully and does not stick, even when I make my little egg cups (mini omelets) they just pop right out. Do not hesitate to purchase this product. I plan to donate my current bakeware and start replacing with Goldtouch. I like to get a set for my sister too, who is a great baker. The pan hand washes very well and the wide edges prevent any spills. WONDERFUL PRODUCT. Oh, by the way everything I have baked in this pan has cooked true to the recipe - it helps to have an oven that cooperates with you.Date published: 2015-10-06Rated 5 out of 5 by sewgr8Iam from 'can't have just one!!! Perfect! Baked evenly, good quality metal that's not subject to warping at high temperatures or rust. I've used these for over a year & love them. In fact, I now have four of these because when I bake, I really bake and want to keep my mini assembling line going!Date published: 2015-07-29Rated 5 out of 5 by JennieJen from Large Muffin Pan I have found it very hard to find a pan that will make large/oversized muffins. I found this pan to be of exceptional quality. If I had not purchased another bakeware set I would have bought more items. I will definitely look for additional products from this line.Date published: 2014-07-28Rated 5 out of 5 by RobinDensford from Perfect for the toaster oven We're empty nesters . . .so I cut my favorite muffin recipes in half, put them in this pan and pop them into my Breville Smart Oven. They're perfect for these small countertop ovens. Muffins release with barely any spray. I've had the GoldTouch large for 6 years . . .i clean with ScotchBrite pads and they still look brand new. Couldn't be happier with USA GoldTouch pans.Date published: 2013-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda9811 from The best ever! Coming back to buy another of these tins. I use only Gold Touch bakeware now for ALL my baking and nothing compares. It's non-stick so I never have to grease the pans and they stay looking like new forever.Date published: 2013-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by KathyCL from Beautiful muffin pan Extremely well-made and durable pan. Muffins just slide out and baking is uniform throughout. Well worth the investment.Date published: 2013-08-18Rated 5 out of 5 by SummerE07 from Need Two or Three Love them my only mistake was only buying one! I just double my cupcake recipe and make three trays! The weight is amazing and the quality is there. I can't believe I have wasted so much money on other nonstick cooking pans.Date published: 2013-05-08