Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Large Muffin Pan, 6-Well
When a standard cupcake doesn’t quite satisfy, whip up a batch of muffins the size of Texas—big enough to tame any sweet tooth. Our professional-quality pan bakes six generously sized muffins or cupcakes to perfection, and the nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Six-well pan turns out oversized muffins or cupcakes.
- The Goldtouch® ceramic-reinforced coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recipe included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4” x11”.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.