For perfect tartlettes with fluted crusts, this American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that each tart’s flaky, decorative crust is released in perfect shape.
- Six wells are fluted molded for molding perfectly fluted tartlettes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 3/4".
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.