Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Fluted Tart Pan
For perfect tartlettes with fluted crusts, this American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that each tart's flaky, decorative crust is released in perfect shape.
- Six wells are fluted molded for molding perfectly fluted tartlettes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 3/4".
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by CharliePockets from Amazing product! Pie crusts we're golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Never seen such consistent browning. These gold touch pans are the best!!!!Date published: 2016-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by charlebo from My favorite tart pan I've never used a tart pan before. It was a challenge to use it.Date published: 2013-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Nimcook from Great mini tart pan I was a little leery about the pan since it has fixed bottom. I have been using it fir the last month and everything turned out beautifully with flaky crust. Tarts slide right out and look great. It's a true non- stick pan. Get it if you are like me. With this pan i make mini quiches for my kids in the morning, they absolutely love how the pies turn out each and every time.Date published: 2013-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by motherrabbit from Love this pan I have been making small quiches for my family for occasional breakfasts for months now using this pan. It cleans well, is non-stick and best of all - made in USA! I just bought two more pans for my mother and mother-in-law. In the Pros and cons I say this is versatile and it is but I have only used it for quiches so far.Date published: 2012-11-20