Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Fluted Tart Pan
For perfect tartlettes with fluted crusts, this American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that each tart's flaky, decorative crust is released in perfect shape.
- Six wells are fluted molded for molding perfectly fluted tartlettes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 3/4".
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CharliePockets from Amazing product! Pie crusts we're golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Never seen such consistent browning. These gold touch pans are the best!!!!Date published: 2016-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by charlebo from My favorite tart pan I've never used a tart pan before. It was a challenge to use it.Date published: 2013-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Nimcook from Great mini tart pan I was a little leery about the pan since it has fixed bottom. I have been using it fir the last month and everything turned out beautifully with flaky crust. Tarts slide right out and look great. It's a true non- stick pan. Get it if you are like me. With this pan i make mini quiches for my kids in the morning, they absolutely love how the pies turn out each and every time.Date published: 2013-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by motherrabbit from Love this pan I have been making small quiches for my family for occasional breakfasts for months now using this pan. It cleans well, is non-stick and best of all - made in USA! I just bought two more pans for my mother and mother-in-law. In the Pros and cons I say this is versatile and it is but I have only used it for quiches so far.Date published: 2012-11-20