Williams-Sonoma Nonstick Fish Spatula
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Ideal for turning and serving fish fillets, our professional-quality spatula has a gently curved nylon head that helps keep even the most delicate seafood intact. The ergonomically engineered stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- The perfect shape for sliding under fish fillets, the spatula’s curved head is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- Long slots allow liquids and oil to drain back into the pan.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery